Download Windows Technical Preview
Basically, if your PC can run Windows 8.1, you’re good to go. If you're not sure, don't worry—Windows will check your system to make sure it can install the preview.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Free hard disk space: 16 GB
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
- The easiest way to convert an ISO file to a DVD is to use Windows Disc Image Burner.
- Remember, trying out an early build like this can be risky. That's why we recommend that you don't install the preview on your primary home or business PC. Unexpected PC crashes could damage or even delete your files, so you should back up everything.
- If you want to stop using Windows Technical Preview and return to your previous version of Windows, you'll need to reinstall your previous version from the recovery or installation media that came with your PC—typically a DVD. If you don't have recovery media, you might be able to create recovery media from a recovery partition on your PC using software provided by your PC manufacturer. You'll need to do this before you upgrade. Check the support section of your PC manufacturer's website for more info.
- After you install Windows Technical Preview, you won’t be able to use the recovery partition on your PC to go back to your previous version of Windows.
Download links(Direct official resume supported)
Product Key: NKJFK-GPHP7-G8C3J-P6JXR-HQRJR
|Language||Link to download||SHA-1 hash value|
English 64-bit (x64)
Download (3.81 GB)
English 32-bit (x86)
Download (2.93 GB)
English (United Kingdom) 64-bit (x64)
Download (3.79 GB)
English (United Kingdom) 32-bit (x86)
Download (2.94 GB)
Chinese (Simplified) 64-bit (x64)
Download (3.96 GB)
Chinese (Simplified) 32-bit (x86)
Download (3.05 GB)
Portuguese (Brazil) 64-bit (x64)
Download (3.76 GB)
Portuguese (Brazil) 32-bit (x86)
Download (2.91 GB)
If you faced any problem with download link let us know .
- Some PC processors and hardware configurations aren’t supported by Technical Preview.
- To access the Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an Internet connection, a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768, and a Microsoft account.
- After you install the preview, you won't be able to play DVDs using Windows Media Player.
- If you have Windows 8 Pro with Media Center and you install the preview, Windows Media Center will be removed.
- The preview won’t work on Windows RT 8.1 and Windows N editions.
- The preview is not available for Windows Phone.
- A small number of older, 64-bit CPUs might be blocked from installing the preview.
- If you're running Windows 7 without SP1, you can only upgrade to the preview by downloading an ISO file. If you install Windows 7 SP1, you can upgrade to the preview by using Windows Update or by downloading an ISO file.
Technical Preview is available in English, Chinese Simplified, and Brazilian Portuguese.
Technical Preview expires on April 15, 2015
If you’re running Technical Preview, we'll send you notifications beginning on April 1, 2015 to remind you that it’s time to upgrade your PC to a newer version.
This is prerelease software
Windows Technical Preview may be substantially modified before it’s commercially released. Microsoft makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information provided here. Some product features and functionality may require additional hardware or software.
Visit Regularly to stay Updated