Yes ,you can now run Android os on your Pc
Just follow the below instruction .
- Download the kitkat.iso from below link
- Burn it in a CD/you may use your pen-drive/Memory card also .
- Now restart your pc & start installing . You may use it as a 'Live CD' .
- To use it as a 'Live CD' choose first option Live CD – Run Android x86.................
- To Install it Choose 4th option Installation – Install Android x86................. & finish installation .
After Successful Installation you will get this screen as your Home Screen .
Let's cheek the app Menu . Your app Menu will be like below .
or Here (Size :- 345 MB)
To Burn .iso you need a Iso Burning tools.
The Best Iso burning tools > Power Iso .
Visit Here Regularly for more